As 2022 comes to a close and the new year begins, we are filled with gratitude for our amazing employees, customers, and partners, pride for our many accomplishments, and excitement for the future.
2022 was a remarkable year at Hoosier Feeder Company. Some notable highlights include:
- Our 15th Anniversary, which we celebrated with an employee cook-out in August
- Exhibiting at 5 major events including 2 in the same week in Chicago this past October
- 2 new product launches:
- Our NEW Clip Placement System is designed to singulate, orient, feed, and place plastic clips used to assemble automotive panels and components.
- Designed to accurately orient and place food products, our New Food Product Placement System is ideal for proteins used in ready-to-eat sandwiches, pre-made breakfast sandwiches, frozen meals, and other assembled foods.
- Continued community involvement and future workforce development efforts including the support of several local career centers
- The addition of many new, incredible team members at Hoosier Feeder Company
All of this contributed to the successful shipment of vibratory feeder bowls, centrifugal feeder bowls, and other bulk product processing solutions to customers around the world.
What’s to Come in 2023
As amazing as 2022 was, 2023 is set to be even better. We have many exciting things planned including:
- Four major industry trade shows (Come see us!)
- New additions to our rep network
- New product launches
- Manufacturing improvements
- Digital and support enhancements across our business
- And lots more!
Please stay tuned for a lot of fun!
Thank you to all of our amazing employees and their families, as well as our customers, rep partners, business associates, and our community for the ongoing support. We couldn’t do it without you!
Your Friends at Hoosier Feeder Company
December 30th, 2022