Several factors can influence why you select the provider of your next feeder system project. Sometimes it’s as simple as pre-existing relationships; other times the decision rests on a vendor’s ability to meet your company’s specific needs and timelines. Hoosier Feeder Company is a family-owned business that has built a reputation for creating and installing trusted and reliable systems across multiple industries.
Here are 15 reasons you should choose Hoosier Feeder Company for your next feeder system project:
- Trust – We’re going to build it right. We will not take shortcuts to construct the system you require to meet your needs. It’s a simple philosophy, but one that we adhere to without fail.
- Open Communication and Prompt Response – One of the most important factors in a successful relationship is communication. We are always available to answer your questions to ensure you receive the best customer service throughout the process.
- Competitive Pricing – We’re not the least expensive company, but nor are we the priciest. Our quotes will align with the work needed, at a competitive rate.
- Proven Designs – We see little value in reinventing the wheel if a quality, effective design is already in existence. Our proven designs have delivered success for our customers time and again.
- Years of Experience – Hoosier Feeder Company has been a trusted source of feeder systems since 2007.
- Current Technologies – Our industry changes rapidly, which is why we stay current with the latest trends and cutting edge technologies. If there’s a way to implement new technology to improve outcomes, we’re invested.
- Product Offerings – Whether you need a vibratory feeder system, a centrifugal system, a puck feeder system, or an associated product, we offer a full menu of options.
- Evolution – Companies must adapt as the industries they serve change. We’re always looking for strategies and tactics to continue evolving as the industry shifts.
- Expertise – Hoosier Feeder Company systems are used in numerous industries, including automotive, food and beverage, pharmaceuticals, consumer packaging, cosmetics, and more. Our vast expertise ensures we’re prepared for any project that comes our way.
- Start-up Support and Installment – We don’t create and install systems, and then leave your operators to figure out how to use them. Hoosier Feeder Company provides ongoing support to guarantee you get the most from your investment.
- Real-Time Run-Off Videos – You may need to capture the systems at work, which is why we provide real-time run-off videos to assess efficiency.
- Engagement – Keeping customers engaged is just another aspect of our dedication to building a long-term relationship with you.
- Software Engineering – One way we maintain our expertise to stay apprised of the latest in engineering software. Hoosier Feeder Company stays current to ensure your system is designed with the most up-to-date technologies.
- Confidence – We stand behind every piece of our equipment. From project start to finish, you’re going to receive the highest quality parts and labor.
- On-time Delivery – Feeder systems must be efficient, so we understand the need to meet critical deadlines. When we promise a delivery date, we mean it.
Does your company need a new feeder system to achieve its production goals? Contact us today to learn how Hoosier Feeder Company can help.