Food Product Assembly Solutions
We're less than 10 days away from Process Expo, an event that showcases the latest innovations in the Food and Beverage Industry. We invite you to join us in Booth #3514 to see our Food Product Placement System in action and discuss your automation needs.
About our Food Product Placement System
Designed to accurately orient and place food products, this new automation solution is ideal for proteins used in ready-to-eat sandwiches, pre-made breakfast sandwiches, frozen meals, and other assembled foods.
How it works
- The patent-pending, protein placement system singulates and orients bulk proteins such as frozen hamburger patties, sausage patties, or egg patties, and drops them into a tray or places them on top of another product such as a bun, biscuit, or muffin.
- The placement system utilizes an Ultimate Orienting Conveyor to singulate and orientate the bulk proteins.
- The high-speed automation solution can assemble at rates up to 120 pieces per minute.
- The hygienic design helps reduce human contact and increase production output, all within a compact footprint.
- The system simplifies the pick process for robotic pick-and-place integration by presenting single, oriented product to the robot and allowing for multiple selections at the same time.
- Constructed of 304 stainless-steel, the patent-pending Ultimate Orientating Conveyor is designed for high-pressure wash-down environments and can be easily cleaned without removing tooling.
Comee See us at Process Expo in Chicago
October 23 – 25, 2023 ● McCormick Place ● Chicago, Illinois USA
Still need to register?
No problem. There's still time to register for Process Expo. This event happens just every two years. You don't want to miss it.
October 13th, 2023