Sound Enclosures for Feed Systems
At Hoosier Feeder Company we offer a range of options to help reduce the noise in the working environment. Sound enclosures are used to bring the noise level of the parts feed system down to an acceptable limit. Most enclosures will bring the Dba level down below 80. Enclosures also offer protection for the feeder system in some harsh environments and clean room applications.
- Our sound enclosures have a rigid aluminum frame for added strength and long life.
- Sound enclosures made from high quality aluminum or ABS Plastic with 1-inch acoustical foam lining are available
- Lexan enclosures available to allow visibility of entire feed system
- We offer sound enclosures that are soft-sided with a hinged top to facilitate 360 degree access
- Particulate matter can be kept away by using our lexan enclosures, which also enable high visibility
- Lexan covers are also available for bowls and hoppers