Machine bases are supporting devices that function as a stable foundation for mounting different tools, instruments, and equipment. A machine base is as important to the success of a feed system as the feeder itself. You can put a great bowl on a bad base and have less than desired results. Hoosier Feeder Company manufactures a very solid and robust machine base to insure the success of our feeder systems. We manufacture machine bases in different sizes with flexible leveling options for centrifugal and vibratory feeders. Our machine bases are made from high grade materials to offer maximum support.
- Table tops for our machine bases are produced using the Blanchard grinding process, which provides a plate that is flat.
- Our machine bases have tubular square legs in sizes ranging from 2.5 to 4 inches
- The machine leveling pads utilized on our machine bases facilitate vertical adjustments for different height levels
- We manufacture heavy-duty machine bases with exceptional load handling capabilities
- Machine bases are made from carbon steel or stainless steel depending on your requirement.