Hoosier Feeder Company’s customers have come to expect exceptional quality, high feed rates, and a system that is easy to maintain, whether they need a vibratory feeder, a centrifugal feeder, or a flex feeder for robotic applications.
Flex Feeders for Robotic Applications | Vision Guided Parts Feeding
Flex feeder systems are a unique type of parts feeder system used specifically for robotic applications. Flex feeders include the following features and/or capabilities.
- Used specifically for robotic applications
- Systems can accommodate any part and are adaptable to whatever size and configuration is required
- Parts are circulated in a "loop," but not oriented; systems usually include a series of conveyors and trays that feed parts repeatedly
- Vision-guided robots identify and select parts for assembly; Robots pick parts they want off conveyors allowing the rest to recirculate
- The pick conveyor (horizontal) is backlit for vision guided robot